capes
The caped ones run rampant
through the nite,
through my mind.
searching for truths,
aborted long before I awake in the morning.
I sit calmly
and assist this incredible devil
who's
killing me inside out.
I breathe for him and he lets me sleep,
Gives me sleep.
I ask no questions/he gives no answers:
it's a beautiful friendship
(sinking quietly).
But,
in the end,
we'll all have our desires.
We both shall be divine.
through the nite,
through my mind.
searching for truths,
aborted long before I awake in the morning.
I sit calmly
and assist this incredible devil
who's
killing me inside out.
I breathe for him and he lets me sleep,
Gives me sleep.
I ask no questions/he gives no answers:
it's a beautiful friendship
(sinking quietly).
But,
in the end,
we'll all have our desires.
We both shall be divine.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home