d o double g
so i used to listen to my snoop dogg. but now, it's truly a comedy. when did he decide to "fall off" in the industry.
he's never been a sight for sore eyes, etc... but, come on, he is with anyone and everyone rapping about anything and nothing all at the same time.
really, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but before you attempt to say i'm wrong, please force yourself to listen to "snooperella" and the new "drop it like it's hot" over and over... by the way, what was pherrel thinking??
Even though this may be my first post on music, I am in no means narrowminded on the matter. I honestly listen to just about anything & everything out there. A long time ago, someone started making me mixed tapes to open my eyes, and though it's a bit late I do appreciate that gesture.
I do.
it's always the littlest things i miss and those are the ones i took for granted...
he's never been a sight for sore eyes, etc... but, come on, he is with anyone and everyone rapping about anything and nothing all at the same time.
really, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. but before you attempt to say i'm wrong, please force yourself to listen to "snooperella" and the new "drop it like it's hot" over and over... by the way, what was pherrel thinking??
Even though this may be my first post on music, I am in no means narrowminded on the matter. I honestly listen to just about anything & everything out there. A long time ago, someone started making me mixed tapes to open my eyes, and though it's a bit late I do appreciate that gesture.
I do.
it's always the littlest things i miss and those are the ones i took for granted...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home