you've got mail!
ok, so i've got some weird coincidences going on...
finally checked my mail last nite (1st time all week). for some reason, i received an info packet on the University of Miami, specifically on their MBA program. I never requested this, but it thinks I did. and how odd that it be so relative to my current education status. so i start thinking...who the hell is in Miami that i would know? I come up with no one, but i dated a guy in high school who was from near there (somewhere in FL!) originally. so then my mind wandered to the Ying-Yang Twins singing "BOOM. It's ON" b/c the 1st word in the song is an extended phrasing of the word MIAMI...
i went to bed soon after and had some weird dreams. i dreamt i had fish in my tummy! damn sushi experience. then i dreamt i kissed a guy from high school in front of the guy i'm sort of hanging out with now. needless to say, they both got mad at me and i woke up soon!
Then, even more weird, my mom and I talked today, and out of nowhere she asks if I had kept in contact with the guy from FL since we saw each other in August! what a freaking coincidence!
so i said not really, and didn't bother telling her he seems to be an ass now (or maybe just to me!)
oh, and gobble, gobble.
finally checked my mail last nite (1st time all week). for some reason, i received an info packet on the University of Miami, specifically on their MBA program. I never requested this, but it thinks I did. and how odd that it be so relative to my current education status. so i start thinking...who the hell is in Miami that i would know? I come up with no one, but i dated a guy in high school who was from near there (somewhere in FL!) originally. so then my mind wandered to the Ying-Yang Twins singing "BOOM. It's ON" b/c the 1st word in the song is an extended phrasing of the word MIAMI...
i went to bed soon after and had some weird dreams. i dreamt i had fish in my tummy! damn sushi experience. then i dreamt i kissed a guy from high school in front of the guy i'm sort of hanging out with now. needless to say, they both got mad at me and i woke up soon!
Then, even more weird, my mom and I talked today, and out of nowhere she asks if I had kept in contact with the guy from FL since we saw each other in August! what a freaking coincidence!
so i said not really, and didn't bother telling her he seems to be an ass now (or maybe just to me!)
oh, and gobble, gobble.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home