i guess i do know what love is
just got an email from my mom. real short. she misses and loves me.
now i have this feeling that someone's thinking about me and it feels nice.
i like that.
well, of course, her ulterior motive was to make me a little homesick so that I would visit more often...but she's allowed. she is mom.
now i have this feeling that someone's thinking about me and it feels nice.
i like that.
well, of course, her ulterior motive was to make me a little homesick so that I would visit more often...but she's allowed. she is mom.

1 Comments:
that is soooooooooooooo cool! I have lost my father in 1974 and my mother in 2002. I miss my mom so much. I enjoyed reading your blog! stop by mine if you have the time to read....take care! I grew up in Calif and I am a gemini, too :)
Post a Comment
<< Home