understatement
Sometimes a feeling
is more than I need to feel
more than I deserve
She chose her own too soon
indebted to the moon
She dies
every day
while she cries
She cries inside
for someone to understand
someone to believe
Then, someone understands
and that someone tends to leave
or deceive
whatever kills her faster
to them she's dying
his tears fake crying
now dead she's lying
and again,
no one will understand
is more than I need to feel
more than I deserve
She chose her own too soon
indebted to the moon
She dies
every day
while she cries
She cries inside
for someone to understand
someone to believe
Then, someone understands
and that someone tends to leave
or deceive
whatever kills her faster
to them she's dying
his tears fake crying
now dead she's lying
and again,
no one will understand

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home