Tuesday, September 28, 2004

oh yeah...it's time for one of THOSE...

1. Your name spelled backwards.

Irol (do you rock?)

2. Where were your parents born?
The South

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your
computer?
Umm...GMAT prep materials...BOR-ING

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
obviously you do not watch Dateline, or you would know
it's not safe to dine out anywhere!!

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Rubber ducky and I pretend the tub's a pool ALL the
time

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yep, Minnie mouse with a huge-ass sign in 2nd grade.
m-i-c-k-e-y m-o-u-s-e!

7. How many kids do you want?
What kind of kids are we talking about? quiet or
sneaky? I'd like to adopt anyway

8. Type of music you dislike most?
Bad rappers who think they're bad but in a good way

9. Are you registered to vote?
Maybe? What was that sign-up sheet for?

10. Do you have cable?
If you mean tv, then no. if you mean ethernet, then
yes. And if you mean electric, then I know where we
can get some

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
I can't even mop(ed) a floor

12. Ever prank call anybody?
moi?!

13. Ever get a parking ticket?
I dislike parking. Nuf said.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Either. Depends on the mood and whether or not I'm
riding a moped

15. Furthest place you ever traveled.
Lala-land is beautiful in the summer

16. Do you have a garden?
Stupid cops! You can't get me that easily!!

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
Far-side, dilbert, those with real life
implications...or is that just my life!!

18. Do you really know all the words to your national
anthem?
My personal national anthem or the one the US sings?!

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
wouldn't you like to know! wink-wink!

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Harold & Kumar, but ONLY because they truly got there
on a cheetah

21. Favorite pizza topping?
Vegetables sans cheese

22. Chips or popcorn?
How long til I can floss?

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
What color is this?

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Have I been sheltered? apparently, there's
a world i've never known...

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
beauty or booty? ah...now you're intrigued!

26. Orange Juice or apple?
sorry, diet soda...

27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner
with and where did you dine?
Well damn, it was an ex & we had Mexican...nosy!

28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
do reeses pieces or M&M's count?

29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Bleh...1996...slacker

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
years

31. Have you ever won a trophy?
Oh sure, basketball, I was there

32. Are you a good cook?
I thought so, but people seem to emphasize the word
"baker"...have you seen the muffin man, the muffin man,
the muffin man...

33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
What?
You can't be seriously asking me this

34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
Not yet, but my insomnia may take control one nite
as i race to the curb (since i have no inside
telephone reception) and order the newest improved
cubic zirconium ring with matching juicemaker...

35. Sprite or 7-up?
Either w/ amaretto

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Don't remind me

37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
That's personal!

38. Ever throw up in public?
Doesn't everyone? right?

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true
love?
My true love will probably have to be a millionaire or
more to tackle my educational debts

40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Depends on what I'm wearing and/or carrying

41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
i am a 900 number...

42. Can ex's be friends?
Friends with benefits! Whatever.

43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My friend after she had her (big) child...ouch

44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
i can't remember baby thoughts...

45. What message is on your answering machine?
Funny you should ask. I only use my telephone line
for internet access, so the only people who call are
solicitors. Therefore, I say thank you for calling
pizza hut, yada yada yada. It's great

46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live
Character?
Hyperactive kid (With the chocolate bar, of course!)

47. What was the name of your first pet?
scooby (not dooby doo). he was a schipperke
without a tail...

48. What is in your purse?
Delectable cream filling and some change

49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Psych myself into dreams

50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
That this list is over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home