italicize this
finally back from study session, etc... only a couple individuals showed up, but i think (crosses fingers) that it will prove worthwhile.
now a note on my stupid cell phone. it's bad enough that i get no reception in my apartment, but now my phone has decided to hide my messages from me. This is even better than the time it ate my outgoing voicemail message or even the multiple times it has decided not to recognize the option # button I am trying to choose. "I'm pressing #1, play my message dammit!!" or "#7delete, #7delete, #7delete....damn..."
This is why t-mobile had better be shipping my replacement this week. 7-10 business days...or whatever their accounting magicians have established saves them the most financially in concert with the approval of the marketing department, as I'm sure retaining customers is a concern. They can retain my ass for all I care, just as long as I am able to pay for a phone that actually works. i know, what a concept. take note.
i also got lucky (minds out of the gutter now, kids) because one of the guys gave me a ride to my car, which was surprisingly close (go fig...the day i have a shuttle, I actually have a decent space). Probably has something to do with visting the library on the weekend.
anyway, i think he actually waited for me to get in my car and start it b4 he pulled away. kinda nice. or maybe he was just looking for cds...but whatever. i got a ride, and in my world that's right up there with whatever else is near the top of my list. again, whatever...
now a note on my stupid cell phone. it's bad enough that i get no reception in my apartment, but now my phone has decided to hide my messages from me. This is even better than the time it ate my outgoing voicemail message or even the multiple times it has decided not to recognize the option # button I am trying to choose. "I'm pressing #1, play my message dammit!!" or "#7delete, #7delete, #7delete....damn..."
This is why t-mobile had better be shipping my replacement this week. 7-10 business days...or whatever their accounting magicians have established saves them the most financially in concert with the approval of the marketing department, as I'm sure retaining customers is a concern. They can retain my ass for all I care, just as long as I am able to pay for a phone that actually works. i know, what a concept. take note.
i also got lucky (minds out of the gutter now, kids) because one of the guys gave me a ride to my car, which was surprisingly close (go fig...the day i have a shuttle, I actually have a decent space). Probably has something to do with visting the library on the weekend.
anyway, i think he actually waited for me to get in my car and start it b4 he pulled away. kinda nice. or maybe he was just looking for cds...but whatever. i got a ride, and in my world that's right up there with whatever else is near the top of my list. again, whatever...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home