Friday, November 26, 2004

a day in the life of a raisin

i wonder if you get amnesia, do they take away your degrees earned at educational institutions?
Not that I'm expecting amnesia, I'm just wondering if I should be concerned.
Oh, or your license? i guess there would have to be an amnesia level test to see how much you backtracked. i guess that wouldn't be much fun.
but i do know one damn thing...there is no way i'm paying these school loans if I get amnesia and can't remember how i spent this money!

2 Comments:

Blogger Astrid said...

Haha .. I have never thought of that.. now I wonder too!!! *Astrid runs to the store to buy a Sherlock-Holmes-do-it-yourself-kit and starts an investigation*

December 7, 2004 at 9:35 AM  
Blogger skittles said...

best of luck to you. let me know how that goes.
signed, your dear watson

December 9, 2004 at 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home