Thursday, December 16, 2004

it is december 2004, so where's my service?

The following was just sent from my favorite spectacular, wonderful, incredible ,customer-oriented, exceeding-my-every-expectation company, T f-ing Mobile...
Dear Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to contact T-Mobile.
We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Upon review of your account, we show that you are under a service
agreement. Your agreement expire on June 11th 2005.

We have logged a service issue for you the confirmation number is
1105094.
This will alert our field technicians to this problem; they will make a
note of where your problems are and forward that to our engineers in
your market. This information helps us plan where and when to add towers
to our system.
Based on the information you've provided, we will be enhancing the
network coverage in this area. We expect the completion to be done by
December 2004.
Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have
caused.
If you have any other comments, questions, or concerns, please feel
free to contact us.
Thank you for choosing T-Mobile
Sincerely,
Customer Care Specialist
T-Mobile

1 Comments:

Blogger MooCow said...

I've had T-Mobile for three years now, and I had the following conversation not that long ago

T-mobile: Hi. Thanks for calling. What can I do for you?
Me: I hate you jerks.
T-mobile: Super! What else can we do for you?
Me: My phone keeps dropping calls.
T-mobile: Great! I'll just pull up your file here.
-My phone drops the call -

I hate you T-Mobile. Haaaate you.

December 18, 2004 at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home