Wednesday, September 29, 2004

did I really need another mailbox?

as if there are not already enough items to keep up with, now there's 1 more mailbox for me in the MBA office....
On a related note, my wallet is slowly becoming a forum where all my memberships, etc meet (aka loiter). Pretty soon, as they notice space is scarce, they will begin to re-build their community on the notions of "Survivor". I will then begin to lose my life as memberships, et al, are voted from the premises. They will deviously plot to maintain their existence in this treasured space they've grown to love. Maybe they'll make t-shirts and wear do-rags, and maybe they'll get married once this first season is over.
Do I really need all these cards? why, surprisingly, yes.
It's great to know that should I wreck my car, i can easily fish out 5 or so cards that can handle the situation appropriately. I am (flash ID), I work at (flash 2 IDs), I am insured by (flash 1 card w/ auto insurance info, flash 1 membership card, drop card, crawl to the car's glove compartent, flash back-up auto insurance info, car rolls over cliff, flash trusty keychain-it's all there)...
Oh, and happy birthday, bro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home