Sunday, October 17, 2004

okra doesn't have a bone...

so it's weird dream time, welcome to the show...
I dreamt i was parking my car in the big parking lot at work. However, after i park, I find myself walking into my grandparent's house. They live in NC, I work in CA. interesting...
All throughout the walk, people are complimenting my (not real-life) license plates on my car. Front & back read, "THURSDAY".
So i'm walking in my g-parent's house and i see that my little sisters are there. I also begin to wait for an ex b-friend who should be there soon. I walk into the restroom, where the rest of the adventure unfolds...
Now, apparently, my g-parent's now (in dreamworld) have a closet where the shower use to be. They also are missing the bottom of the door; i notice as my ex crawls under it. The top part of the mirror in the door opens like a speakeasy.
My ex compliments my mascara and we hug (who notices mascara?!).
My g-mother comes to the "speakeasy" to inquire what we want for dinner. She says one of the girls wants okra, but the kind with dye because the dye preserves the flavor near the bone. I said i would find something, and for her not to worry about preparing something separate.
that's when i wake up. and it's not even til now that i question okra having a bone. all kinds of inconsistencies make sense in your sleep i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home