office space
(see the movie, BTW)
it seems to be my next to last day in my physical office for job #1. a blessing in disguise or a license to be lazy? hmmm...open for discussion.
I have the urge to fill my bag with all the nice little office trinkets i'm too cheap to buy. you know those little colorful post-it notes, the white-out pens, the staples, the pens, the extra software & computers...oops! i digress!
grades posted...stupid 3.6 due to the utilization of minus signs. why why why i ask? why,of course, a gift for not trying my best it does appear.
A gift, just like my everchanging flight plans. thanks to travelocity, my "xmas in DFW" adventure has now been reduced to a mere 4 hours. i will now have to act more swift in order to reak havoc and turn the city upside down in such a short time period. but it shall be done!
plans for the weekend? well, my crazy ex wants yet another chance--that's a giant ass negative. and i should have plans with my new guy, but we'll see if that works out. nonetheless, he has offered to take me to/from the airport next week. and, all next week I will be on Eastern Standard Time.
It's real odd, but I have only heard from people i didn't expect to! my brother's friend (recently divorced) has been calling like crazy & is even planning to come over to spend an evening with me & my bro during my visit. This should be interesting. I'm not "officially" taken, but i can't deal with more than one guy at a time...and hardly that!
Then, my friend from high school that I saw on my last trip who KNOWS i will be in NC next week, has yet to even acknowledge my existence. Some people are weird, for lack of a better or more educated-sounding term.
AND, last but not least....I SUCK! i have left all Xmas shopping until this weekend.
do i have a list? NO!
do i have any ideas? NO!
do i have a choice but to buy the first things i see that catch my attention? NO!
My advance apologies to those who receive a seemingly unthoughtful gift. the thought is there. the gift is there...but time is the culprit once again. well, mixed with a little bit of me forgetting & then realizing, "oh S-H-I-T! I'm leaving in a few days...i have less than a weekend to redeem myself in the eyes of Xmas spririts, mr. past, mr. present, and mr. future..." SHIT SHIT SHIT!!
it seems to be my next to last day in my physical office for job #1. a blessing in disguise or a license to be lazy? hmmm...open for discussion.
I have the urge to fill my bag with all the nice little office trinkets i'm too cheap to buy. you know those little colorful post-it notes, the white-out pens, the staples, the pens, the extra software & computers...oops! i digress!
grades posted...stupid 3.6 due to the utilization of minus signs. why why why i ask? why,of course, a gift for not trying my best it does appear.
A gift, just like my everchanging flight plans. thanks to travelocity, my "xmas in DFW" adventure has now been reduced to a mere 4 hours. i will now have to act more swift in order to reak havoc and turn the city upside down in such a short time period. but it shall be done!
plans for the weekend? well, my crazy ex wants yet another chance--that's a giant ass negative. and i should have plans with my new guy, but we'll see if that works out. nonetheless, he has offered to take me to/from the airport next week. and, all next week I will be on Eastern Standard Time.
It's real odd, but I have only heard from people i didn't expect to! my brother's friend (recently divorced) has been calling like crazy & is even planning to come over to spend an evening with me & my bro during my visit. This should be interesting. I'm not "officially" taken, but i can't deal with more than one guy at a time...and hardly that!
Then, my friend from high school that I saw on my last trip who KNOWS i will be in NC next week, has yet to even acknowledge my existence. Some people are weird, for lack of a better or more educated-sounding term.
AND, last but not least....I SUCK! i have left all Xmas shopping until this weekend.
do i have a list? NO!
do i have any ideas? NO!
do i have a choice but to buy the first things i see that catch my attention? NO!
My advance apologies to those who receive a seemingly unthoughtful gift. the thought is there. the gift is there...but time is the culprit once again. well, mixed with a little bit of me forgetting & then realizing, "oh S-H-I-T! I'm leaving in a few days...i have less than a weekend to redeem myself in the eyes of Xmas spririts, mr. past, mr. present, and mr. future..." SHIT SHIT SHIT!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home